Selling a Waterfront Home on the Cape Haze Peninsula?
Selling a waterfront home on the Cape Haze peninsula?
We specialize in selling waterfront homes in Port Charlotte, Englewood, Placida, Cape Haze, Boca Grande Florida as well as the barrier Islands. The communities we focus on are South Gulf Cove, Cape Haze Subdivision, Rotonda West, Manasota Key, Englewood Isles just to name a few. We have the ability to bring buyers by boat to your waterfront home including Little Gasparilla, Don Pedro or Palm Island.
Our expertise is showing and selling homes by boat. The best way to showcase and maximize the value of your home is to give people what they want to see. Waterfront buyers want to know about the water and see the home from the waterway as well as land.
Having sold millions of dollars worth of homes in this area, we can get your home sold for you. We live here, boat here, fish here and know the water well. Consistently in the top 1% of all agents in Charlotte and Sarasota county, we take our business seriously. This is not a part time job for us, it’s a passion. With over 25 years experience selling homes and real estate, we will maximize the value of your home and sell it in a timely manner.
We have been with Allison James Estates & Homes for over 8 years and are among their top agents. In 2014 Allison James Estates & Homes closed over 950 sales locally for a total volume in excess of $119,353,000. We have a definite presence in both Charlotte & Sarasota county Florida.
In 2014 Allison James Estates & Homes was ranked number 99 in the U.S., on Real Trends Top 500 Largest Brokers with our 2014 sales volume of $1,417,525,910!
We take the marketing and sale of your home seriously.
We will provide you with a complete, in depth market analysis of what you can realistically expect to sell your home for in today’s market. This Comparative Market Analysis is based on first of all a visual inspection of your home, recent homes of similar homes that have sold in your immediate area and also the homes that are for sale in direct competition with you. This enables not only to have an edge on other sellers but allows you to lead the market, not follow it with price reductions.
The Market is Good
With the number of homes for sale being at an all time low now is a good time to sell if you are looking to move. Inventory is low so prices have gone up. We are coming into season with a shortage of available homes for sale so now is a good time to maximize the value of your home. Have you noticed the number of new homes being built? The builders have been ramping up to build as many homes as they can and sell them this winter season. While available resale home inventory is still low you have a window of opportunity to maximize the value of your home while the market is strong.
We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With us, you will know exactly where to price to get your home sold.
You only get one chance to make a first impression so we hit the ground running – saturating the market with your home immediately!
Within 24 hours:
- Your home will be on the MLS and 50+ national and international internet sites with the maximum number of pictures and text allowed, including, but not limited to Zillow and Trulia. We are featured agents on both the traditional websites, as well as the new mobile versions.!
- A sign will be in the yard!
- Professional quality photos will be taken. ! !
Within 48 hours, or less:
Our team will have searched through our personal database of 800 buyers
- Bob or Kelly will personally reach out to all whose criteria matches your home *This most recently led to finding a buyer in our database for a waterfront home in South Gulf Cove within the first 24 hours the home was on the market. The home was under contract within the week!!
- A “Deal of the Week” e-mail will be sent to entire database reminding them that even if your home does not meet their criteria, that they may have family or friends that may be interested and to please pass the information along. !
- A .com address with your address will be purchased and a rider for the yard sign ordered.
- A tag will be created for the .com address rider and will be included on all print advertising.
Within the first week:
• A video will be done of your home. This is not to be confused with the virtual tour that most companies provide sellers. Our videos are personalized and walk people through your home as if they were standing right beside us. The marketing exposure through the internet when video is added skyrockets your exposure exponentially.!
- Marketing material that will be branded with showing agent informationwill be prepared and available for all showings.!
- Additional photos will be taken if necessary (to capture different lighting,angles, etc.) in order to maximize the quality!
- A website dedicated to your home will be online complete with features, community information, photos, videos and more.
While Your Home is on the Market
- Any customer inquiring about your home will be contacted immediately. We strive to return internet inquiries within 10 minutes, answer phones calls personally, and return calls within 30 minutes when we can not answer a call because we are with another client. This does not happen often since you have a team working for you, not an individual.
- All showings will be registered with our centralized showing service.
- A team member will be available to prepare your home prior to showing by opening all blinds, turning on lights, etc. to maximize the WOW factor when buyers enter the home. We never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- We will deliver feedback to you from every showing as quickly as possible.
- We will personally speak with you often throughout the marketing and sale of your home.
When Your Home is Under Contract and Closing
- We have a transaction specialist that ensures that all deadlines are met that have been agreed upon contractually.
- We stay in constant contact with the buyers, or the buyer’s agent and help with convenient access to the home for appraisers, inspectors and buyer walk through.
- We are at your service through closing and beyond. We are personally available to you anytime. We encourage you to call or e-mail us anytime before, during and after the sale of your home.